Following the shareholders' meeting of Air Italy (Alisarda and Qatar Airways through AQA Holding spa) which decided the “liquidazione in bonis” of the company, and with the aim of minimizing the inconvenience for passengers holding Air Italy tickets, the Company informs that:
Flights from 11 to 25 February 2020 inclusive
All Air Italy flights will be operated from 11 to 25 February by other carriers at the times and on the days previously scheduled; all passengers who booked flights (outward or return) after 25 February 2020 will be re-protected or fully refunded.
• All scheduled flights (outward or return) up to and including 25 February 2020 (including the first departures on the morning of 26 February 2020 of domestic flights to Malpensa and from Male and Dakar airports) will be regularly operated, without any changes to the original scheduled dates and times and on the same flight conditions. Passengers will be able to fly using their ticket. Alternatively, passengers can always opt for a full ticket refund by emailing the following address email@example.com (or contacting their travel agency) prior to their flight’s departure time.
• For all tickets scheduled to depart by 25 February 2020 and to return after 25 February 2020:
- the outward journey will be regularly operated, without any changes to the original scheduled dates and times and the same flight conditions; with regards to the return flight, passengers will be offered a travel option on the first available flight of another carrier, the details of which will be provided from 18 February 2020 by calling the following number from Italy: 0789711498 (free number) , from abroad: +39078952682, or by contacting the travel agency in the case of purchase through this channel.
- Alternatively, passengers can opt to claim their refund for unused flight segments, by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org (or by contacting the travel agency if the ticket was purchased through it) prior to the flight’s departure time.
Tickets for outward and return flights after 25 February 2020
- If purchased directly via the web (Air Italy portal) or Air Italy contact center, they will be fully refunded in a manner that will be provided via email, or requesting it at the address email@example.com
- If purchased through the Air Italy ticket office, they will be fully refunded by going to any Air Italy ticket office
- If purchased through a travel agency it will be necessary to request a refund or a change of travel by contacting the agency
For more information, the toll-free number from Italy: 0789711498 (free number); from abroad: +39078952682.
PSO Sardinia flights on sale (Olbia-Rome Fiumicino and vv, Olbia-Milan Linate and vv.)
The PSO Sardinia flights on Olbia-Rome Fiumicino and Olbia-Milano Linate routes, from 14 March until 16 April 2020, operated by other carriers, are are available to sale through the website and the App, the Call Center at +39 0789 711865 and at the airports tickets counters
Code-share flights operated by British Airways and Iberia
Air Italy code-share flights Milan Linate- Madrid and Milan Linate- London (Heathrow and London City), operated by Iberia and British Airways are available to sale through the website and the App, the Call Center at +39 0789 711865 and at the airports tickets counters